Friday, January 14, 2011

Alex & Esther Jong : Everybody Praise The Lord (Original Song)

Esther loves to sing and dance. I guess all children loves to do it as well. Anyway, how this song came along was that, she tends to sing a lot of songs when she was young. Plus, she tends to make up her own tunes and lyrics. This was one of the many songs she composed which caught my attention. so I went and asked Deluxe where did she listen to these songs. Deluxe told me she didn't know either, as she tends to sing a lot of songs where she would sort of "composed" on her on. Deluxe then sort of challenged me that maybe I should help fill up the gap of all her songs. And I thought it wasn't a bad idea as well. So hence this song came quickly so to speak that night. Will probably do a remake of this in the future when she grows up a little. Till then God bless.

[youtube EE0-PckwjuA]

Everybody Praise The Lord
Chorus :
Everybody praise the Lord,
I want to praise You Lord,
I want to praise You God!

Verse 1:-
I may be small, I may be 3 feet tall,
But in my heart I want to praise You God.
I wanna sing, and jump and shout for joy,
Cause in my heart I want to praise You God.

Pre-Chorus :
Cause You love me, just the way I am,
And You care for me, just like a little lamb.

Chorus :-

Verse 2 :-
I give You thanks for mom & dad,
I give you thanks for grandma & grandpa,
I give You thanks for all the things,
You're my best friend who's watching from afar.

Rap part taken from Psalms 23

No comments:

Post a Comment