Saturday, December 01, 2012

December Is Here

  So it has come to the last month of the year 2012.  And things has been shaky for the past few weeks, but eventually everything is good.  Thank God for that.  Was supposed to head back Miri yesterday, but due to unforeseen circumstances I had to cancel the trip.  Ticket wise pretty much burn, but I guess it's all good.
  God hand has been working quietly behind the scenes, despite of all the tribulation that I've been going through these past few weeks.  He has ceased to fail me, by sending angels to come and minister to me.  Though we are not out of the woods yet, but now at least I know He is still there beside me.  Maybe one of these days, once everything settles down I may write about this.  Till then will update again sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment