Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Having Problems Migrating

Yes, I'm migrating back to Wordpress from Joomla.  As I've been getting a lot of problems with adding some codes to the post.  As much as I love Joomla, but I don't think it's suitable for me, despite the fact that I love every features it has.

Anyway, I'm still in the midst of trying to port over from Joomla to Wordpress.  There are wizards that enables me to do so.  But somehow it just don't work.  The only thing that work now is that I can actually port sections into wordpress.  But the problem is that it just doesn't fit into the category.  So I have to manually change the categories now.  And it would be a pain because I have like 500+ posts.  Lol.  Oh well.  Slow and steady wins the race.  Never the less, I think I'll go back to my posting now.  Will update once I finish porting over.

No comments:

Post a Comment