Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pontianak Trip

Ok. Last Saturday, I went for a short trip to Pontianak. And of course, my flight was delayed for 2 hours. You can find out more here Holankia Holan Maswings. Was suppose to publish this yesterday, but due to uploading the video was way too long I ended up posting this post today. Anyway, I'm still working on the sound quality as the initial part of the video I was using the Samson CO1U condenser mic, then followed by the Sony PX312. Hopefully it will get better in the near future. So without any further adieu, you can check out my video here.




The hotel that I stayed was at Aston Pontianak, which was fully packed because of some function they had. But it was a really nice hotel.

Music used in this video is from http://www.music4yourvids.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment