Monday, June 18, 2012

Holankia Holan Maswings

  What a great way to start this blog post. Probably will post it after my trip back from Pontianak.  Ok.  So I was on a secret mission to Pontianak last Saturday.  I guess the reason why I kena holan by Maswings, was probably due to the fact I holan them first.  Unfortunately for me, I estimated wrongly when to leave the house to the airport.  With less than only 45 minutes for the flight to depart, I went and checked in.  Normally if this was AirAsia, you would be given the "Talk to hand, cause the face is not listening" attitude.  But fortunately for me, it was from MAS (how I love you) and the person at the standby counter quickly check me in.  BUT I forgotten to take the passport which I accidentally left in the car, hence zoom once more to collect my passport and quickly headed back to the counter where he immediately check me in. Out of 10, I would have given 1000/10 points to MAS for being so understanding, plus I told him I didn't had any bags to check so he let me through.  You just got to love MAS.
The Beloved Maswing


  Anyway, upon clearing immigration went straight to the departure gate just to be told that they would only be letting us in, in another 10 minutes.  Which I thought was ok, so sat down and started to fill the arrival card to Indonesia.  Not long after that, we were all asked to board the plane as they were ready to depart.  You know something must be wrong when everyone is inside the plane, but the plane is still not moving.  Soon MAS engineers started boarding the plane, and began doing his "thing" as I was seated at the utmost front.  To cut long story short, our flight was delayed by 2 hours due to technical reason.

  We had to disembark from the plane for safety reason as well as it was stuffy inside, to go back into the departure hall to lepak there.  Anyway, MAS did compensate us by buying us breakfast which took away of waiting time.  By the time I finished, the plane was ready to be board once more and we were on our way.  One of the passenger told me that, this was his first and last experience flying through Pontianak then Jakarta.  Told him that things like this rarely happen, but it's sometimes to be safe than sorry.  And that my friend is a lesson we all should learn, never holan Mas or else you will be holan by them. Hua hua hua.  Will post my Ponti trip on my main blog.

Nasi Lemak Marry Brown compliments of MAS

No comments:

Post a Comment