Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Car Broke Down

Ok. This got to be one of those days, when things couldn't get any better.  I was on my back from a regular activities, and decided to pretty much stop and make payments for my credit cards.  Little did I know, when I got back to my car, it wouldn't start at all.

Fortunately for me, I wasn't too far from the mechanic that fixed my car previously.  The initial quotation they gave me would not exceed RM100.  After pulling everything part, said it's worst than they thought, so bills would be about RM700-800.  Anyway, ended up paying RM750 to get my disc brake fixed which I think I got slaughtered.

Anyway, long story short.  They managed to replace my car battery using the dry cell type for RM255.  And that my friend how I started my day yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment