Saturday, August 11, 2012

Goodbye 9700, Hello 9320

The beloved Blackberry 9700
   Ok for the past few weeks my previous Blackberry 9700 has finally kicked the bucket.  And after spending a lot on getting it repaired I finally threw in the towel when the phone apparently die on me.  I tried a lot of way to revive it but alas, all effort was futile.  Never the less, I finally went and got rid of it as I think it will cause more problem trying to fix it.  So I let it go at a pretty low price, which was quickly grab by someone who couldn't wait.  Thank you 9700 for all the fond memories we have, but I guess it was time for me and you to go our separate ways.  So maybe it wasn't mean to be.

Hello Blackberry 9320
  So after a few days of considering on which blackberry I should get.  So after a long consideration I finally decided to get the Blackberry 9320.  One of the main reason is because of OS7.1, as a lot of people ask me to wait till OS10 to appear.  But I doubt I will go for it, should OS 10 does eventually comes out.  Never the less, this will do for me because it has 3G, Camera Flash & GPS.  And it's within my range where it didn't hurt my pocket that much.  Never the less, it's all good and hopefully I will be posting more things with it via my Tumblr Account, where this phone will be updating that site.

By the way, it came with a 2 year warranty which I think it's awesome considering the fact that my previous Bold died on my after a year and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment