Saturday, June 22, 2013

AdHitProfits Make Money Through Revenue Shares

We have set up a long term Cash Bonanza for you
  A friend of mine introduced Ad Hit Profits program to me a few days ago, where you actually make money through revenue sharing.  Each share cost $45, and will mature at $56.25.  Coming from a background where I used to sort of "invest" in HYIP programs, where at the end of the day was pretty much like a ponzi scheme.  So here I was being a little bit skeptical on how this would be different from others.  So I began to look at how the whole system work, and how they generate revenue, which are listed below.
- Directory Listings & Website Traffic (Included In Your $45 Purchase)
- Forum Advertising Services (Sold Separately)
- 728x90 LeaderBoard Ads (Sold Separately)
- 125x125 Banner Ads (Sold Separately)
- 468x60 Banner Ads (Sold Separately)
- Vacation Mode (Sold Separately)
- Share Auto-Repurchase (Sold Separately)
- EzyBonds Shared Transaction Fees (Sold Separately)

Alexa Ratings

  Despite the fact that this site began in Mid April, it has managed to get quite a huge number of traffic for the pass two months with a total of 27,830 paid members (as of 22.06.13) and have paid out around $7 million in just 2 months time, which I think it's quite unbelievable if you ask me just by selling ads.  Anyway, based on the report from Alexa regarding this website, there is quite a huge potential actually in placing your ads there.

  In order for the members to actually get paid, is whereby the members are required to click at least 10 ads per day.  And this are actually a targeted group of people, who are only interested in one thing which is making money.  So imagine you paying $45 for 1,000 visit to your website and let them view your products or a specific post.  And let say 10% of them actually like what they see and buy your products in the end.  

We have set up a long term Cash Bonanza for you

  So eventually I thought of giving it a go, by initially purchasing a share of $45 and direct the traffic to the affiliate page of my website.  And so far the conversion rate is actually 10%, whereby they will help promote my website by placing a link on theirs.  So I think it is sort of a win-win situation for me indirectly.  Mainly because I'm paying for traffic, and hopefully once my share matures I will eventually be paying nothing and earn an additional $11.25 for purchasing directory listing.

My earnings so far after 5 days. 
***DISCLAIMER: Amounts earned will vary based on total ad shares purchased and repurchased every 30 minutes. This does not imply you will end up with similar results. ***
  Again I would like to emphasize that this is not an investment plan.  From what I understand is that the amount being paid out every 30 minutes is being shared, depending on how many ads are being purchased within that period of time.  At each 30 minutes you may get "Spike" (where you get a sudden surge of income compared to your regular rate), while they may be a period of slowing down.  But so far I've been getting a steady income of +/- $5 a day.  Which I think it's not too bad, considering I'm actually paying for traffic to my website.

  Anyway, after going through this program for 5 days already I think there is a huge potential for this system to grow.  Because it is still new, and the amount of paid users in Malaysia is only 119, while China only have 132.  I think it won't be long before this thing going to take off here.  And why I feel that this program will be here for quite some time because they only have 1 level commission.  Where they only pay 10% to the person who refer you to their system.  Which pretty much eliminates a lot of cost, and the return percentage is not too high.  So I think it will be a sustainable business I believe.

  Never the less, my strategy here is that I'm going to only purchase 1 share and let it grow from there.  From the rate this is going,  I'll probably start withdrawing once I hit 10 active shares.  So we shall see how things goes from here.  If it works, then at least I have a passive income every month.  If it fails, I'll just take it as if I purchase Google Adwords to drive traffic to my website.  So no harm trying there.

  Anyway, here's the latest Webinar video, pretty much explained a lot on how this system actually work so it may take a good explanation if you wish to find out more about this program.



Total paid members: 27830 (source from Ad Hit Profits Groups)

How many PAID members in YOUR country?
United States 6401
Poland 3730
United Kingdom 2123
Indonesia 1696
Portugal 1058
Canada 762
India 652
France 614
Australia 607
Nigeria 606
Germany 512
Turkey 464
Thailand 450
Philippines 400
Pakistan 340
Netherlands 331
Hungary 312
Italy 301
Russian Federation 278
Israel 262
Sweden 211
Czech Republic 196
Spain 193
Cyprus 193
Ireland 188
Belgium 178
Ukraine 174
Greece 173
Brazil 171
Taiwan 168
Ghana 150
South Africa 140
China 132
Cambodia 126
Malaysia 119
New Zealand 112
Norway 111
Japan 97
United Arab Emirates 96
Croatia 94
Singapore 87
Europe 84
Switzerland 74
Serbia 73
Vietnam 72
Austria 68
Slovakia 64
Trinidad and Tobago 63
Egypt 58
Jamaica 50
Saudi Arabia 46
Slovenia 41
Finland 41
Romania 41
Bulgaria 41
Bahamas 37
Korea, Republic of 37
Uganda 37
Lithuania 35
Denmark 35
Iceland 34
Hong Kong 31
Mexico 29
Latvia 27
Bangladesh 26
Kazakhstan 26
Cameroon 24
Colombia 23
Morocco 20
Virgin Islands, British 19
Peru 17
Kenya 16
Macedonia 16
Bosnia and Herzegovina 16
Barbados 15
Algeria 15
Dominican Republic 14
Estonia 13
Bahrain 12
Botswana 12
Georgia 12
Martinique 12
Azerbaijan 12
Dominica 12
Argentina 11
Anonymous Proxy 10
Belarus 9
Venezuela 9
Qatar 9
French Polynesia 9
Panama 9
Cote D'Ivoire 8
Saint Lucia 8
Kuwait 8
Costa Rica 7
Sri Lanka 7
Togo 7
Montenegro 6
Puerto Rico 6
Luxembourg 6
Benin 6
Guadeloupe 6
Moldova, Republic of 6
Tunisia 5
Zimbabwe 5
Nepal 5
Haiti 5
Malta 5
Brunei Darussalam 5
Armenia 4
Belize 4
Guyana 4
Mauritius 4
Ecuador 3
Virgin Islands, U.S. 3
Saint Kitts and Nevis 3
Uruguay 3
Antigua and Barbuda 3
Jordan 3

Madagascar 3
Swaziland 3
Iran, Islamic Republic of 3
Chile 3
Solomon Islands 2
Netherlands Antilles 2
Albania 2
Satellite Provider 2
Namibia 2
Bolivia 2
Jersey 1
Burkina Faso 1
Macau 1
Myanmar 1
Palestinian Territory 1
New Caledonia 1
Guatemala 1
Bermuda 1
Kyrgyzstan 1
Zambia 1
Rwanda 1
Ethiopia 1
Turks and Caicos Islands 1
Uzbekistan 1
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 1
Tanzania, United Republic of 1
Nicaragua 1
Faroe Islands 1
Anguilla 1
Aland Islands 1
Guernsey 1
Afghanistan 1
Aruba 1
Angola 1
Mongolia 1
We have set up a long term Cash Bonanza for you

No comments:

Post a Comment