Saturday, January 28, 2012

nicestupidplayground - Bedroom Window Cover

Ok. It's been a while since I last posted here. Lots of pictures and videos to upload from my Miri trip which I had quite a busy time from the moment I landed till eventually I left back to Kuching. Some go back to basically rest and take time off, but for me. Well, let's just say how life is much easier and relax during work time. LOL. So I guess it's good in a sense that I'm actually so called "resting" here in Kuching. But never the less, I'll update more on to that later. Anyway, was preparing some songs yesterday for Sunday and eventually decided to do a cover on this song. Managed to catch up with my good friends on the night before I left back home, and how I wished I could have stayed longer to meet up some more of them. Never the less, sorry I couldn't see all of you as I was packed during the Chinese New Year. Hopefully I'll see you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment