Friday, May 11, 2012

Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Day 5

Ok so I've been using the Galaxy Tab 7.0 for the past 5 days. And I must say, apart from the buldge that shows from my pants that has been grabbing a lot of unnecessary attention. This "Phablet" is ok! Sure it may look weird answering phone calls and talking out loud like that to grab people's attention, but I still think its cool.

Typing on this phone has never been easier especially the large keyboard in landscape mode. But I had a few problems, with the space bar, sometimes I accidentally hit the menu button.  But it takes a while to get used to it.  I'm currently updating my blog using this device at the moment, as i felt that with the large screen and I'm really loving what I see.  Sure the 7.7 may he a better device, but I still don't understand why people would sell it off so quickly.  I won't be going into spec details which I felt that there's a lot of review out there already.

  At first I wanted to get a bluetooth keyboard, but since typing on this thing is easy, I guess I wouldn't need it after all.  I may get an OTG cable for this to pretty much connect to a pen drive or even usb keyboard.  But never the less, I think getting that cable is a must.  I haven't really fully utilize this tab yet, as I'm still trying to sort out the email where I couldn't get it to sync via exchange mail.  As I read somewhere, there are 3rd party apps that works better compared to the stock app.

  Also I've went and ordered those capacitive pen that pretty works much like the galaxy note s pen. But of course the S Pen doesn't work on this tablet.  So far the only thing Ihave been playing on this tablet is picsart.  I went and used a micro sd converter to put into my point and shoot camera. I forgotten that this tab only play 720p videos, when I tried to play the video from the camera it wouldn't process.  Haven't tryout with the 720p quality yet, which I think I will within the next few days.

  I haven't tried any presentation on this yet, but I think I will.  Hopefully that would addnsome extra points to this tab.  Another thing I was disappointed with this tab that it doesn't have a RCA converter yet.  Unlike the P1000.  Currently it only have a hdmi converter which I doubt I will be using that anytime soon.  At least having this tab could easily kill time, like now. But I guess Deluxe may not be too happy, as I'm already on my laptop early of the day. :-)

Another thing about having this tablet is you need a proper casing for it that can be flexible when using the tab.  Thanks to T.T.E. Tech, I've managed to get a very reasonable and sturdy casing that folds either in portrait or landscape mode.  Anyway, therebis still more things to explore on this tab which I still hv the time to do so yet.  Anyway, I think that's all for now as I'm seriously getting sleepy as I'm currently down with the flu. Not a very fun thing to have.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment