Thursday, November 25, 2010

Why?

Feeling less inspirational now.  Don't know what to blog about.  Anyway, here's another song that I've composed years back.  Hopefully I can start get blogging by tomorrow. Hehehe.




Why?

Why does my heart keep on aching?
Why do I feel this pain?
Why does my tears keep on flowing?
It started when you left me that day.

Why do I feel lonely?
Why do I feel so cold?
Why do I feel so empty?
It started when you left me that day.

Was it something I said?
Was it something I did?
That made you leave me.
Is there something I could say?
Is there something I could do?
That would make you love me.

In my life I never felt so much like this before,
In my life there's only you by my side,
Now you're gone, I only wish that you come back to me,
But I know it's just too good to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment