Monday, November 29, 2010

HolanTV #02 - Canon Ixy 30s, Ixus 300 HS Review

OK, I'll be showing a video first for this. Having problems uploading photos. Could be due to the line or something. I'll update this page again before I do another post tomorrow.




[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="432" caption="Miniature Feature"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="432" caption="Fish Eye Effect"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="432" caption="Night Shot Low Light Settings"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="432" caption="Night Shot with Flash"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="324" caption="Esther Jump!"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="432" caption="Accent Colors"][/caption]


Ok after trying it out, I noticed the auto night shot wasn't as good as I thought it would turn out to be.  Either that, it could be the settings that I used as mostly were set in auto mode.  But all the pictures taken was hand held, so I'm not complaining.  Anyway I still think it's a good camera, and it helps a lot especially in indoor shootings.  So if you want to get a compact camera, this would be just nice.  And it does the jobs well.



[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="432" caption="Optical Zoom at 3.8"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="432" caption="Digital Zoom at 15x "][/caption]

1 comment:

  1. The crux of the famous Canon Ixus 300 Hs is it's capacity to click clear and brighter snap in dim light. I think that it might be your camera setting problem because of which this is not working properly.

    ReplyDelete