Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Jigsaw Puzzle (Original Song)

I recall writing this song after I got back from hanging out with friends which was around 12-1am back in 2002. As usual then, I wasn't able to sleep so I ended up putting up jig saw puzzles together. If you been through what I been through, you tend to fill up the gap with a lot of things to put the mind at ease so to speak.

Anyway, while I was pretty much occupied with it inspiration tends to come in during these hour.  Hence, the song was written there and then.  But I didn't finished everything till 5.30 am, after numerous tries of recording trial and error. Hehehe.  So here's a remake of doing the song "Jigsaw Puzzle", and this time I got Deluxe to sing as well. Hehehe.  She only learned the song 5 mins, so forgive us if we may sound a bit messy.   One thing I noticed is that, when I play certain songs on the laptop it sound funny. But if I were to put my headsets on it sounded ok.  Dennis thinks it's because the lack of bass in it.

Would like to dedicate this song to all of my friends and family who have been supporting me all these years.  I wouldn't be here if it weren't for all of you.  Thank you so much for investing your time in my life.   So this song is for all of you.





Jigsaw Puzzle feat. Deluxe Bun
Verse 1 :-
From a distance I could see,
So many beautiful things surrounds me,
Life is full of mysteries,
As days passed it turns into history.

Pre Chorus :-
Time travel so fast, you won't feel it when it pass,
All the tears and joy, I still feel them from my head to my toes.

Chorus :
Life is like a jigsaw puzzle,
Each day you receive a brand new piece,
to be put and store in memory,
And when it's done it tells a story about me.

Verse 2:
Along my life I made a lot of friends,
The one I can depend,
All the friends that I made, will go their own ways,
But it's not the end.

Pre chorus :-
There were times I made them sad, there were times I made them glad,
I wanna say that I'm sorry, for all the things I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment