Tuesday, December 07, 2010

You're My All In All (Original Song)

Ok, this is another song that I composed back in 2002.  After the major heart ache that I got back then, I was pretty much in a wreck.  The song that I wrote in between of my song Why, to this song I've written quite a number of depressing songs. Lol.  But I thank God who took me out from my depression, and I didn't really write much after that.  I guess being too emotional you tend to think too much.  After that I pretty much moved on, which brings me to this year 2010 happily married to a wonderful wife, and having a beautiful daughter.  So God has His own plan for me.


This song has been very close to me, as I wrote it during the time when I had my quiet times back then. The funny thing was that, I actually heard this song being played in my mind and the melody was just like flowing out. So I quickly had to write it down, and do a simple recording just in case I might have forgotten about it. Hope this song will bless all of you, as much as it has blessed me. God Bless.




You're My All In All
Verse 1:
When I woke up this morning,
I'm on my knees and pray,
To thank the Lord in heaven,
For giving me this day.

You gave me air to breathe,
You shed Your blood so I may live,
Thank You lord for loving me.

Verse 2:
There were times when I feel lonely,
There were times when I feel sad,
But You showed Your grace and mercy,
Then things weren't so bad.

So many things I wanna thank You,
For all the things that You do,
Lord Jesus,
I wanna say I love You.

Chorus:
Thank You for setting me free,
You died on the cross,
Just for me.

You mend my broken heart,
You mend my broken soul,
Lord Jesus,
You're my all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment