Monday, March 18, 2013

Bad day in school

  I went and fetch Esther from school today.  And apparently, she didn't had a good time due to some misunderstanding which I believe.  She was so upset when I waited for her by her class.  All of her friends, told me she cried and of course while we were in the car I asked her what has happened.  Apparently after I listen to her story, I told her everything is going to be fine.
   Every daddy, wouldn't want her little girl to get hurt in any way.  So I did, what I believe all other daddy would do.  Cheer her up and make her feel she's special.  So after we parked our car, I brought her to the lower ground of the car park and told her we are going to a magical place.  And she start to fill her head with imagination thinking we're going into a secret cave only for princess.  After going one round, we arrive on a stage. I continue to let her imagination flow, as she dance around the stage making up her own fairy tale story.
  And with that, she totally forgotten what had just happen in school and couldn't wait to tell mummy what she just did.  Tomorrow will be another day, and most likely she will have another adventure of her own.  I'm just glad that I was able to be cheer up my little princess,  when she needed it.  Will probably stop now, as I have yet to take my shower.  And yes, I'm still blogging on my tab and I foresee more post from here.  You have a nice day now!

No comments:

Post a Comment