Friday, March 15, 2013

Bluetooth Keyboard for Note 10.1

  Ok, as you all have known from  my previous post I was looking for a keyboard for my tab.  After looking through a few selection, this one was probably the cheapest I've seen being sold here in Malaysia.  As there was another "Aluminium Like" Bluetooth Keyboard, no doubt it may look cool but some of the comments I saw whereby the tab actually fell off the dock.  So I ended up getting this instead.  Typing on this may need getting used to as the keyboard is not as easy as I thought it would be like on a regular keyboard.  Plus certain keys are not where they are supposed to be.  But never the less, I'll do a video review on this soon.

  Apart from that, everything is good, and it wasn't too difficult to pair.  And maybe the design was not as nice as another model, but I'm quite satisfied with this model.  I'm currently using this keyboard to blog now, which I think it's ok.  Anyway, really need to do a video on this as it is easier to explain in terms of the pros and cons. Till then, have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment