Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Let's get this done


  Ok, so the New Year is finally here.  For the past few years, I had always look forward to the new year.  As it would be the time I would really kick start to get things done.  Never the less, like the photo that is shown above.  Basically yeah, the passion will not stay long like previous years.  So a lot of things I wanted to do, ended up I didn't do it due to poor time management and of course unexpected things just popped up from no where.  But never the less, there were indeed a few things that I planned to do for my New Year resolution which eventually I managed to do over the past 2-3 years.

  One of my resolution back in 2010, I wanted to try something new or out of the blue.  Basically, something I never thought I would ever had the chance to do it.  The first experience was to basically take a bus from Kuching to Miri.  It was a 14 hours ride, but never the less a good experience in a way.  No doubt I couldn't sleep much during the whole time as it was bumpy in certain areas, and I was able to finally experience why people complain regarding the bad road condition.  Never the less, that was only the beginning of my journey.  Few months after that, I went to Sibu along with my Father in law on the road. And boy was that an experience, where we did made a few stops in between towns looking for antiques.  Hence, I began to think that traveling on the road is kinda fun.  But at least this time the trip was more pleasant due, which is probably due to the fact that I was able to drive as well.  As I don't really like to be a passenger, especially inside a car where I am not able to drive.  So that was probably one of the resolution I struck off my list which I completed in 2011.

That's me after losing 12KG when I completed my 3 months programme

  Another resolution of mine back in 2010, was to lose weight and drop to 80kg.  As previous years,  it was easier for me to gain and lose weight.  But alas my body was not as good as last time and I found out it was extremely difficult for me to even lose 1kg.  Never the less, with the help of TRA and support from Deluxe, I was able to drop 17KG within a period of 5 months time.  And managed to come close to 18KG and that was before the Christmas holidays that I pretty much gain back a KG after that.  Never the less, being able to finally lose those weight and gained back my health was worth the price I paid for.  Plus, I didn't had to continue to taking the supplements after 3 months.  It was like getting a second shot at life when I lost all those weight.  And that struck off another list I need to get done for since 2010.

  Currently there are 2 more things I wanted to do back in 2010.  And I'm still working on how am I going to get it done.  One of them was to cut an album, which I think is way off from my current situation now.  Due to the lack of time, I'm not able to come up with inspirations on new songs like I used to.  Never the less, I'll shelf that project for now and probably look into something else to help support my next resolution which is pretty much to get a house.  But getting a house would seem near impossible compared to 5 years ago where we seen property prices sky rocket over the past few years.  Never the less, that will not stop me from achieving my goals and dreams as some would have put it.  So I guess I may need to start planning now my next step in order to achieve that goal hopefully by this year, if not next.

  Anyway, will probably stop now as I'm going to do more research into something new.  And just placed an order for a new gadget which will help me understand more into this thing.  Hopefully, by doing so it will help me achieve my dreams sooner than later.  So I'm off to my next project now and will try to allocate an hour or two in a day to get this done.  You guys have a good day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment