Friday, January 11, 2013

Tune 2 Big Review

AirAsia Loyalty Programme
  OK, only today I found out something which I thought would be a good kangtao.  Never the less, this is the kangtao I've been looking at.  If you are someone who always kasih kangtao to AirAsia. In other words you always fly using Airasia, then chances are you normally pay with your Credit Card or Bank Transfer.

  But wait, there's more to that.  Only today, well about 2 hours ago I so by happen to find out more what is this tune 2 big was all about.  Because yesterday I just made a booking for my boss, and apparently when I was about to pay using my credit card.  It preselect BIG Visa Prepaid, and there was no convenient fees being charge.  And I was like, seriously.  But I think it was too late for me to apply it, so never the less I went ahead and paid using my credit card.

  So today, well 2 hours ago I was curious to find out more about this kangtao.  So it brought me to that page when you visit www.tune2big.com.  Not so much information there, but never the less when I click apply these two thing came up.  One was the Free Membership having the BIG ID, and the other was the BIG VISA Prepaid Card.  Both also let you earn points when you make bookings via Airasia.  I think most of you should know more about the Prepaid Card, but today I will talk more on the BIG ID free membership instead.

  So when I first click on the apply for the membership, it will ask you to choose either your airasia login details if not sign up for a new account.  If you have AirAsia login details it will be faster for you and you don't have to key in every single details of your particulars.  Never the less, once you successfully registered.  You will be given a BIG ID.  With this ID, you can actually start earning points with AirAsia even if you don't have their prepaid cards.

  But you just booked a ticket, so your points all hilang lah? Well, not exactly.  Janji you still can modify your bookings you can put in your big points inside there.  Steady or not?  Anyway, most of the FAQ can shown in the youtube video below.


  Well, the only problem with Big ID is that it must register the same person who is flying on that flight.  Because this is a loyalty program, meaning to say 1 ID = 1 Passenger.  So I cannot use my ID to book for someone else to earn those points.  So that is where the Visa Prepaid Card has the advantage. Anyway, to find out more you can check out their Terms And Condition page.  So you can't pretty much accumulate points in that way.  Thought can use to combine 3 people in one account, so can collect points faster.  But unfortunately cannot. So never mind, this will ensure you to make everyone happy by everyone must travel with you policy.  So you better start registering everyone who always book with you to enjoy the benefits.

  So that's my kangtao for today.  My project is to sign up my father, my mother, my wife, my daughter, my brother, my sister, my everyone who always fly with AirAsia and help them to accumulate points so that they can fly free in the future!  So start sign up now, since you have nothing to lose but a lot to win.

P.S This is not a paid post, but instead a community service message.  No holan one. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment