Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Paradise Cove

After playing for 4 days now
  Ok.  Probably this one of the post I get to talk nonsense about.  Seriously, this game was introduced to me by none other than Deluxe.  She has been playing this game for months now, and apparently her coverage area is way more than mine.  Not only she cover quite a huge chunk of land, she has a lot of ships and homes as well.  In short, she's making more money compare to me.  The problem with this sort of game is that they are indeed fun to play with, but takes a long time to play as well.   Well for starters, the first few building and I mean 2-3 buildings are really fast.  Especially when exploring as well.  Notice the little island on the bottom right, you can explore finish in less than 30 mins.  But once I head over to the bigger chunk there, it takes about first 2 hours to explore and gradually increased to now about 6 hours.  Chopping down trees also takes a lot of energy, plus I don't know how to gain experience points apart from chopping trees.  Hence only level 6.

  You can speed up the game of course, if you want to use up your rubies.  Which is not worth it as it is extremely hard to come by.  Coins are at least better for me now since I have merchants which does boost up my economy side.  Never the less it's still a fun game to play with, whereby you only need to manage it 2-3 times a day.  Depending on how long you set your voyage, or build new buildings.  It's all about strategy, in using up your economy and have a lot of patience.

  One holan moment was that, I went and fought a pirate to pretty much chase it away. I only took one hit, and it cost 16 gold for the cost of repairs.  But the time of repair took at least 4 hours, which is seriously crazy.  Never the less, it's still a good game so it prevents you to stick to it throughout the whole day.  So normally after managing it for 5 mins, I will put it down and check back 4-6 hours again.  And no, I will not spend any money on this as Deluxe managed to get by as well after months of playing it.  So I will do the same.  I tried hacking it, but unfortunately it syncs with the server so you can't cheat. LOL.  Oh well it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment